Tuesday 28 January 2014

Gravity.

Ok so I am sure the majority of people reading this will have heard about Gravity. The film came out in the cinema in late November I think. Well I have had a request to give my opinion of it. So I will! 
The film stars Sandra Bullock and George Clooney. Without giving the whole thing away, basically both of them are in space working on a shuttle in space. During the time when they are out in the open in space a meteor shower suddenly appears and causes havoc and mayhem resulting in some pretty devastating problems. The rest of the film is about Sandra and George's return, or how they plan on doing it. 
I would totally recommend watching it. If anything it is just amazing that they even managed to film it in such a realistic manner. It would be insane in 3D...if you happen to have a 3D telly, which I imagine most people don't but you never know. 

But anyway if your stuck looking for something to watch, watch it. You wont regret it.



The trailer...


Enjoy.

1 comment:

  1. This was an awesome movie, I really felt like i was in space with her.

    ReplyDelete