Tuesday 14 January 2014

A Single Man.

A Single Man is such a beautiful film. I think it may be one of the most beautiful films I have even seen in fact. I saw it for the first time only the other day when I was fishing through the DVD shelf and happed upon it. 
The cast is fabulous, Colin Firth, Julianne More, Nicholas Hoult (who is so good looking) and more but I will leave you some suspense.
The beauty is most probably because it was directed by the fashion designer Tom Ford. It has such incredible attention to detail and the light is so perfect. I have decided to not even show any photos from the film because I couldn't fine one good enough on google, they insulted its beauty. But of course I will show you the trailer...


Enjoy.



1 comment:

  1. How did I forget about this movie?! This reminds me that I need to go see it! Can't wait to check it out...

    ReplyDelete